In accordance with Article 6 III 1 of the law n° 2004-7 dated June 21, 2004 relative totrust in the digital economy, we inform you that:
- The pharmaco.chu-limoges.fr website is the property of Limoges University Hospital, whose registered office is located 2, avenue Martin-Luther King, 87042 Limoges Cedex, France;
- The publishing director of the website is Pierre Marquet;
- The hosting service is provided by the IT Systems Department at Limoges University Hospital;
- You can contact us by email at the following address: email@example.com
Protection of personal data
Noinformation relating to Internet users visiting the website is recorded.Limoges University Hospital informs you that any personal data you provide onthe contact form will not be disclosed to any third parties. Compulsory data ismarked by an asterisk.
Under theData Protection Act of January 6, 1978, modified by the act of August 6, 2004,you have the right to consult, rectify, cancel and oppose your personal data.
In order todo this, you just have to write to the hospital at the following address (proofof your identity is required):
- By post: Limoges University Hospital, Department of Pharmacology, Toxicology, Pharmacovigilance, CBRS, 2 avenue Martin-Luther King, 87042 Limoges Cedex, France.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All thewebsite contents as well as texts, still or animated images, databases,programmes, CGI, etc. represented hereinafter by the term “website” areprotected by copyright.
Noreproduction of any of the website elements, even partial, other than thosespecified in Article L L 122-5 of the Intellectual Property Code can be made withoutthe formal permission of the author, in accordance with Articles L 111-1 and L122 of the CPI.
Reproductionof any of the pages on this website in printed or electronic versions is strictlyprohibited and subject to prosecution for fraud (article L 335-2 of theIntellectual Property Code).